Are you a business development adventurer with a love for exploring new horizons? Fireside Films is seeking a teammate to help develop and maintain relationships with clients, partners, and vendors, and assist us in expanding our reach into new markets. Our mission is to create unforgettable stories that inspire action, and we need someone who is ready to climb mountains, cross rivers, and blaze new trails to help us achieve our goals.
- Focus on client acquisition through meetings, presentations, sales calls and networking.
- Communicate with leads and potential customers to identify and understand their business needs.
- Translate client fiscal needs into actionable video production goals.
- Create proposals and presentations based on client needs, competitive analysis and market trends.
- Meet or exceed revenue goals on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Promote client retention and satisfaction with outstanding customer service.
YOU OWN THIS IF YOU HAVE:
- Excellent conversational/communication skills
- Minimum of 3 years of successful sales experience
- Strong negotiation skills (prospecting, motivation for sales, meeting sales goals, closing skills)
- Enthusiastic and dependable team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to build rapport
- The ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- The capacity to take initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Experience working in advertising or marketing environments
- Experience working with a CRM
- Experience working in video production
- Proficiency with software such as Microsoft Office, Evernote, Telegram, Google Workspace, Zoom, Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Teams
- Base salary starting at $60,000
- Supplemental Pay: 5-10% Commission (based on experience)
- 10 Paid Vacation Days
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Monday – Friday (at times an extended schedule may be required)
We’re in search of someone who will prioritize integrity and service in all aspects of their job. Our sales philosophy focuses on service, honesty and transparency. At the end of the day, our ultimate goal is to produce video that brings value to our clients and help them achieve their goals. Our new team member will prioritize those values so our clients feel supported and cared for. This is a full-time position. Travel will be required for sales meetings and productions.
This task is not for the faint of heart, but if this sounds like your kind of adventure, we’d love to have you on our team!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fireside Films does not discriminate in employment based on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, disability, nationals origin, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, political affiliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors.